Hair Thickening Spray For Men & Women
Toppik’s Coloured Hair Thickener is a highly-effective cosmetic solution to combat hair loss, essentially acting as a hair loss concealer.
Our innovative spray-on solution is designed to disguise areas of thin or thinning hair, scalp show-through, and even areas of root regrowth between colour appointments.
Our coloured hair thickener spray is robust, waterproof, and suitable for both men and women to allow everyone a much-needed confidence boost about their hair – no matter the type, style, or colour.
What’s more, our thickening spray is extremely easy to apply and remove so can be incorporated seamlessly into your daily hair care routine.
- Our hair thickener instantly fills in balding areas, like a scalp concealer, with strong, realistic colour.
- It easily gives the appearance of fuller, thicker hair in just a few sprays.
- The unique pigments of our hair thickening products for men and women can match hair colour and hide exposed areas of the scalp effortlessly.
- The use of our hair loss concealer spray is scalable — it can cover anything from wider areas of thinning and receding to individual bald spots.Our hair thickener is not just for thinning hair
- since its coloured aspect allows it to act as a great root touch-up between colourings.
If you prefer a spray-on formula, the Toppik Hair Thickener can be used in place of Toppik’s Hair Building Fibers with the same excellent results — or alongside it to provide thicker, more textured coverage.
What’s more, our long-lasting scalp concealer comes in four unique shades that allow for accurate hair-colour matching:
- Dark Brown
- Medium Brown
- Light brown
Our spray is one among many of our hair thickening products in the UK — all of which are gentle on the scalp, safe for everyday use, won’t clog your pores, and resistant to wind, rain, and even perspiration.
If it rains, will the hair thickener run?No. The hair thickener is built for daily wear and is therefore resistant to everything life may throw at your hair, including wind, perspiration, and rain.
Does hair thickener affect hair growth?Our hair loss concealer doesn’t interfere with the natural process of hair growth either way — it merely simulates a fuller head of hair. Don’t worry, our product will not flake or rub off, and certainly won’t clog the pores and follicles in your scalp.
How long will the hair thickener stay on for?Our products are built to last, to keep up with you. So, no matter what you get up to in your day, our hair thickener will remain in place until washed out with shampoo.
The spray nozzle is clogged. What should I do?This can happen sometimes, as with any spray-on product. Don’t worry, all you have to do is use some hot water and/or a pin to gently unclog the nozzle. If this is occurring repeatedly, do make sure to shake the hair thickener well before use — maybe even try a few test spritzes.
Is the hair loss concealer safe for dyed and treated hair?Yes. There is nothing to worry about if you’ve dyed your hair and are wanting to use our hair thickening products.
It has never been easier to achieve thicker-looking hair in a matter of seconds than with bald spot spray concealer. Simply follow the instructions below as part of your daily hair care routine for the best results:
- Wash your hair thoroughly and dry it well.
- Shake the hair thickener well before use.
- Hold the can between 4-6 inches from your hair.
- Spray the hair thickener in a continuous, even motion for the fullest coverage.
- Then, style your hair gently with a brush or comb into your desired look.
- After this, reapply the hair thickener for even more volume after the initial layer of spray has dried completely.
- Enjoy thicker hair all day long.
We like to be open and honest with what’s in our hair thickening products for men and ladies. If you’re curious, browse through the ingredients list below:
Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Vp/Va Copolymer, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Peg-75 Lanolin, Water (Aqua), Benzyl Benzoate (Eu, Fragrance Allergen), Lilial (Eu Fragrance Allergen), Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Iron Oxides (Ci 77489)